Raghava Social Media consultant and SEO consultant

Raghava is a SEO and Ssocial Media Marketing consultant. He has profound knowledge on online marketing, interactive marketing and how to drive traffic, sales and business through both online and offline channels.




Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ideas can be stolen but not the brain

After writing something about the blogadda and alchemist poonam I thought I will get back to my way of expressing and viewing the world. I was just recollecting what good took place during 2009 and how much better those happenings can be made. Like a lightening I remembered a quote “Ideas can be stolen but not Brain”. This I learned when I was working as a HR Consultant and my MD told this to me when we were discussing a Business plan. I have no idea what he meant, but today when I turn back and see my life as a business man yes he meant it. Couple of my ideas already exists. Will that stop me from thinking or will I have to learn something from those ideas; the answer is to learn from those ideas.

There is always a term called R and D. It’s not Research and Development, its Rip-off and Duplicate. If you can rip-off and duplicate the system and make it much better than what it is now you are a winner. People se the unique ness in a business plan all the time, but they lack to identify what efforts were put to write it, think about it, Research etc. Its time for me to start my business plan on a paper and try to make it much better day by day by adding value.

I say to myself I did not find a potential partner to start any venture. But today I am wrong I found them but not suitable. When I met any of my previous venture partners its only idea which excites them. There is a lot to start any venture. Some leave you in middle, some will Rip-off and duplicate the system, some tries to knock you out etc. It’s not a problem until you stand and keep the spirit alive. The brain has got an ability to think and generate ideas which worth, the only thing we have to keep in mind is to how we can do much better than last time and what we learned from those experiences.

I have done couple of ventures and I don’t say I am a failed entrepreneur; it is taking me many steps to make it work for me. The day I call I am failed I am dead in terms of thinking, executing, striving etc towards any of my goals. It happens with all say’s Karthik from Indiblogger.in. I felt why I all the time and today I teach never ask you that stupid question “WHY ME OR WHY I”. Its just learning’s which can teach me something but not frustration, anger, fear and sorrow. If any one just thinks like a Research Scientist and says “INTERESTING” for any small happening in life, yes we made life more easier, simplified and we have a precious gift called Peace which can be never stolen.

My next post is going to be on Mission, Vision and Values. I wanted to say how these there elements can run a successful Business. I am not going to continue the series in a row, so please watch for the posts and read which ever is interesting. When I feel like this must go on to my blog I write and post it, so there is no way I will follow a sequence. This is done to keep the freshness of my thoughts and yes in fact I may forget too, if I don’t write immediately.

PS…Some one asked Edison, you failed thousands of time during the invention of bulb. Edison laughed and replied saying it took so many steps to make this happen.

Digg | del.icio.us | Stumble Upon | Facebook | Technorati | Reddit | YahooMyWeb |

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs