Raghava Social Media consultant and SEO consultant

Raghava is a SEO and Ssocial Media Marketing consultant. He has profound knowledge on online marketing, interactive marketing and how to drive traffic, sales and business through both online and offline channels.




Friday, January 22, 2010

Blogging Is Back InMy Life

It is a good feeling that i am spending some time to do blogging again in my life. I left blogging 3years back and got on to advanced side of internet marketing. I never thought that time i will blog again so badly.

I sold my last blog which i made on blogspot. I see it no more.... on the internet. It is fully gone and lost in the depth's of internet. Tomorrow is my Birthday and i am coming with my own personal blog on my own domain. Will announce the blog name once i am satisfied with it as still there is some amount of work to be done. I wanted to say that from today i will blog when ever i feel like and see to that i provide value to world with it.

I decided to spend very little time on social and professional networking sites as they consume most of my precious time. There are couple of people who inspired me to start again first indiblogger.in if i haven't gone for their meeting i haven't realized how i keep learning and not contributing back. Next i thank Blogadda.com if i haven't gone there i would have not read the interview of Poonam Sharma and 20 best indian bloggers.

Overall these people oiled wrusty gun which is going to trigger. That quote is funny but it's the truth. To night i am going to launch my blog and you can find the launch post here.

PS..Thinking of my activity on twitter. Need to limit it too so that i can concentrate on many other activities. Once in a while i keep peeping but not regular like now...Any way keep a watch for my new blog URL
Digg | del.icio.us | Stumble Upon | Facebook | Technorati | Reddit | YahooMyWeb |

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs