Raghava Social Media consultant and SEO consultant

Raghava is a SEO and Ssocial Media Marketing consultant. He has profound knowledge on online marketing, interactive marketing and how to drive traffic, sales and business through both online and offline channels.




Thursday, January 14, 2010

Learn Every Day….How Is It Possible

Yesterday when I was traveling back from office I was thinking to myself, if anyone asks us “How was your day” we reply good, hectic or not so cheerful. But I see that people don’t try to see what are the learning’s that they got on that day, we take things for granted…….Yes its true we don’t observe the small changes either good or bad which happens in our life and move a head.

I use the term we as I see that majority of them don’t observe this, so I thought to put WE instead of I. This is from the perspective of few people and about few people who fall under this category. I would like to take an example and explain how things work psychologically if you don’t train your brain and mind power properly.

I was supposed to go to office at 1:30 pm and my cab picks me at 2 pm for what ever reason. So now I am in a situation where I am desperate of going to office and finishing the work fast. I am also frustrated and angry on the cab driver, but I cannot express so I am thinking of taking this to higher authorities. This is a general tendency of any one who is late or desperate. But in that desperation I forgot to inform my Manager that I will be late and will not be able to come for the meeting on time. So if anyone observes the situation our frustration, desperation and excitement has killed the basic sense or made me forget about basic work ethics.

So what is the solution and what are my learning’s for this situation, I must inform my manager that I will be late and if asked, give him the reason. Keep yourself cool and try to think from the point of cab driver and transport facilitator. If you can get into the brain and life of the other person it will be easy for us to understand any problem, situation and we can deal with it in easier way than what we did in the example.

A lot of learning’s can be taken from that example, so if people can put their comments and tell me what they learned I will be posting my thoughts and analysis on them.

This example is taken just for a study purpose and not intended to target any personal, group or company. I am not responsible as this is a basic thought process and is not taken from any individual or company and not intended to target any one.

PS...I have not forgotten of my upcoming Blog. It’s on its way and most of the things are ready.

Digg | del.icio.us | Stumble Upon | Facebook | Technorati | Reddit | YahooMyWeb |

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs