Raghava Social Media consultant and SEO consultant

Raghava is a SEO and Ssocial Media Marketing consultant. He has profound knowledge on online marketing, interactive marketing and how to drive traffic, sales and business through both online and offline channels.




Monday, January 11, 2010

Experiential And Experimental Learnings of Life and How this Effects Some People

I am getting near for the launch of my personal blog on my own domain name so that I can give it some more time. The Blog will be launched soon by the end of this month and this is going to be a funny, wild, kick ass blog. The Blog walks through all the Experiential and Experimental Learning’s. I will talk about my life when I was a child, as teen age boy and now as a Corporate Employee.

The Blog is going to cover my Entrepreneurial Journey and I walk through the Cytological and Business Analysis. Some of the Experiences are shared by some of my friends and there is a Co Author for the Blog named Warrior. The blog is not going to reveal any of the personal information of anyone.

The language used by Warrior may be harsh sometimes and this is being done just for a fun activity and as I said each post will be given some kind of cytological analysis. I would like to know from my readers if there is anything I can write more about you and your experiences. If you want to share catch me on twitter- www.twitter.com/raghavasatish.

Yaaa I have not forgot to announce the Blog URL, I am doing this wontedly, if you want to know more keep peeping in here and you can find it soon.

Digg | del.icio.us | Stumble Upon | Facebook | Technorati | Reddit | YahooMyWeb |

1 comment:

  1. Nice post i really glad to read this informative post, thanks to share :)

    bulk sms software

    ReplyDelete

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs