Raghava Social Media consultant and SEO consultant

Raghava is a SEO and Ssocial Media Marketing consultant. He has profound knowledge on online marketing, interactive marketing and how to drive traffic, sales and business through both online and offline channels.




Friday, March 27, 2009

My experience with orkut

Hello all today i am going to share my experiences with orku. orkut is the first social networking site which i signed up and this particular one has changed my life in many ways. I started to learn many things from different people and met some really interesting personalities. communities are one of those sources from where i found those who are like me. I used orkut during job to find candidates for some requirements. i was working as a HR for a company so i used to source resumes through the orkut and found good results. to catch me up on orkut plz follow this link http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Home.aspx

Now i am on different social networking and professional networking sites but i see that these networks are being spammed than using them for good. Today also i connect with people from different networks and do my business of internet marketing or teach internet marketing. Though i do lot of internet marketing or online business i look forward to make my career in area of Management as internet is not so accessable for me to do this as full time job with out the help of a sited person.
Digg | del.icio.us | Stumble Upon | Facebook | Technorati | Reddit | YahooMyWeb |

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs